Tuesday, April 23, 2013

[android help] OpenCV for Android - training SVM with SURF descriptors

OpenCV for Android - training SVM with SURF descriptors - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I need some help in training a SVM for an Android app. I have a set of images in different classes (12 classes) and got all descriptors from them. I managed to get the same amount of descriptors for each image. What I need is to train a SVM for my android application with those descriptors. I'm not sure if I should train it in the Android emulator or write a C++ program to train the SVM and then load it in my app (if I use the OpenCV's lib for windows to train the SVM and then save it, will the lib I'm using for Android recognize the saved SVM file?). I guess I shouldn't train the SVM with such big dataset in the emulator. I've already tested my descriptor's dataset on the SMO of Weka (http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/ml/weka/) and got good results, but I need to implement (or use the openCV's) SVM and save it trained for future classification. I would really appreciate some example. Thanks in advice for the help!
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...