Tuesday, April 23, 2013

[General] Music Not Showing Up


Hi, I have numerous music albums/artists/songs loaded onto my SD card that are not showing up in my music player. I have tried installing several different music players with the same results. The same music files are not showing up. I've tried, as has been suggested online, unmounting my SD card, removing it, putting it back in, then "refreshing" my player or having the player re-scan the music collection, nothing helps so far. All the music files are .mp3's. Is there a certain way music files have to be titled, or something else that could be causing the problem? Is there a limit to the number of music files? I only have 1000 or so. I also tried clearing my Media Storage cache, no luck either. It's really a drag because my phone is my main source of music, especially when driving, and I just can't get to hear some of my favorite songs. Any suggestions for this problem? Thanks!



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...