Sunday, April 21, 2013

[General] HTC One X+ Downloading Trojans


Hello Guys

My first post here but I really need help,when I first got my new phone it downloaded a random .apk through chrome and installed it. I hadn't given it permission to do anything so I completly reset the phone deleting all data. Then a few minutes ago I was on the Sun website ( a UK news website ) and it began to download a random .apk named 1234hws3.apk, again I never pressed anything or gave it permission so I managedto quickly reboot the phone hoping it would stop the Download. But I turned it back on and it said download complete and Avast Antivirus popped up saying it had detected a Trojan in the file and did I want to delete it. So obviously I let avast delete it and scanned it again and it came back all clear.

So the questions I have is why does it download these random .apk, is there anyway I can stop it, and can I assume my phone is clean? Does everyones phone do this every now and again?

By the way my phone is not rooted.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...