Sunday, April 21, 2013

[android help] android telephony (api 17/ android 4.2) issues

android telephony (api 17/ android 4.2) issues - Stack Overflow








Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I'm trying to use the new telephony API. I make a call to TelephonyManager's getAllCellInfo() but all I ever get back is a null object (meaning its unavailable).


Currently using a nexus 4 with the official rom with the latest update (4.2.2).


Any ideas?


























That function requires some permissions set, particularly ACCESS_COARSE_UPDATES, make sure you add this to your application manifest xml:






In addition the telephony api regarding reading phone states will probably need this also:























default







.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...