Sunday, April 21, 2013

[android help] How to building an android application for specific device?

build - How to building an android application for specific device? - Stack Overflow








Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I developed an android app and i want to give it to testers for test, so i want to make several specific build for each tester, runnable on specific tester device not any devices.


the reason is when i give a build of my app to a tester, the app just be runnable on his device not others, so can not be published and run on any other devices!
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default







.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...