Sunday, April 21, 2013

[android help] Dynamically add button and row


I have a problem which I can't solve though surfing the internet all day long. Can the gurus here help me with my problem?


First, I have a welcome page, and an image button, after I clicked, it prompts me to user account creation page.


In this page, I wish to set a toolbar on top of my application with "Done" button on left, a phrase "Select Account" in middle and also "add button on right.


When I press "add" button on the toolbar, a new row with name and next image button will be added below. Maximum can be added up to 10 rows with specific row's height(u can see that it is cramped altogether which is hideous). And when I click the "next" button, the page will be brought to next page which prompts me to enter user details and can change the name of the row. After editing, I have a button which can be clicked, e.g. "OK" button to back to the page.


Lastly, I click on a row, it will be shaded as if like I selected it, and once I click "done" button, the row is selected prompts me back go to the welcome page.


Please help me~ http://share.pho.to/1vpPO (the link to view the photo)



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...