Sunday, April 21, 2013

[General] Edit share list


I hope this hasn't been answered somewhere else, but i looked everywhere and couldn't find anything.....anywhere. I was really surprised by this because it seems like being able to edit the share list would be appealing to a lot of people. I have an HTC DNA and what I'd like to do is to be able to share a picture (or anything) without seeing the entire list of things I don't use. The first four choices it gives me are Facebook, the stock messenger, the stock mail app, and dropbox. I have to click on "More" to see the entire list which contains all matter of items. The one I use the most often is Handcent, which is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to delete the ones on this list that I don't use or reorder it to place the ones I do use at the top? By the way, I am not rooted.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...