Sunday, April 21, 2013

[android help] view SQLite Databases in android listview?


I am sure there is an easy solution to this one but I figured I would check with all the folks here first.


I am working on a database creation and management application for android where the user creates and manages data along the line of what PHPMyAdmin does for regular computers.


I have the section where the user creates a database and can insert tables with the appropriate styled data into the system.


The next priority is selecting which DB to enter and modify its contents. Is there a way to display the available databases, along with its table contents, in the form of a list-view for the user to enter and edit the desired data??


I know that this is a rather dull question, but this is basically the last piece of the puzzle for me to fit into this app before it is operational in a raw format. If you need any further information, or any code to examine, I will be happy to provide.


Thanks again for everyone's assistance.



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...