Tuesday, April 9, 2013

[android help] How to send data from an Android application to a server?


I'm developping an online Chess game in Android. The first player uses the app and the second a webpage in html.


What i want to do is to send the text with the information of every move each player makes in his turns. All the processing and validation parts of the game will be done in the Android application. The second player just receives the text, parses it into html code and then send a very similar text to the application in order to receive the authorisation of the move.


I'm really trying to spend the least possible of internet resources.


I've been searching what's my best option in order to send the messages with Android, but since I'm not very experienced with it, I don't know what to do.


I found these possibilities for sending the messages:


I have never used any of those technologies, but I would like to know which one could be the best for starting to make a deeper research of.


As you can see a chess game doesn't need a great amount of messaging since I have to send and receive a single message per move and per the authorisation of it by the chess engine in the Android application.


If you know a better solution or links with an example of the technology I should use, I would be very grateful.



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...