Tuesday, April 9, 2013

[android help] Extend AsyncTask with radioGroup

android - Extend AsyncTask with radioGroup - Stack Overflow




















How can I use RadioGroup in class that extends AsyncTask ?


I also tried to use AsyncTask as inner class but didnt work. It gives constructor RadioGroup(..) undefined error !



final RadioGroup rg = new RadioGroup(this);

























that's impossible because RadioGroup is Android SDK class, even if you can, how do you start the AsyncTask? Does you want invoke an event when the RadioButton on? What's your meaning?




















default







.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...