Tuesday, April 9, 2013

[android help] Android App only for Tablets


I want my app only installed on Android Tablet alone. For this I have tried the following.


  1. supports-screens - Designing an android tablet-only app

  2. android.hardware.telephony - Restrict app installing in Tablets

  3. compatiblity-screens - http://developer.android.com/guide/practices/screens-distribution.html#FilteringHansetApps

  4. android.permission.CALL_PHONE - avoid app installing on tablet in android

But all the above scenarios are failed. The android app installed both Google Nexus S 4.1.0 mobile and Acer Iconia A500 tablet. Is there any other to restrict the android app only for android tablet alone.?



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...