Tuesday, April 9, 2013

[android help] Enable Accessibility using sh script in android

talkback - Enable Accessibility using sh script in android - Stack Overflow




















I would like to enable / disable accessbility using shell script. I was able to get a script that installs talkback and also enable it through shell script on an emulator.


shell script says:



#!/bin/sh

adb install -r talkback*
adb shell sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "insert into secure values (null, 'accessibility_enabled', '1');"
adb shell sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "insert into secure values (null, 'enabled_accessibility_services', 'com.google.android.marvin.talkback/com.google.android.marvin.talkback.TalkBackService:');"


Similarly I guess I should be able to do it on my phone? Is this possible?



















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default







.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...