Tuesday, April 9, 2013

[android help] How to lock wallpaper in portrait mode in android

service - How to lock wallpaper in portrait mode in android - Stack Overflow




















I have created an app for automatically changing wallpaper using service.I want to keep the wallpaper in portrait mode. But when I rotate the device the wallpaper is also rotate in landscape mode. Is there any way to keep the wallpaper only portrait mode???


























In your project's res folder create a subfolder named 'layout-land and put your landscape image there'.And in drawble folder put your Portrait image . now the layout is going to be adjusted automatically every time you change the device's orientation. simple as that.























Fuck your hat you son off an unwed mother




















default







.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...