Wednesday, August 7, 2013

[General] Please help...


Please help...



Hello.

I've had my Samsung galaxy s2 for almost two years. It has worked smothly until yesterday. It flashes, and it's almost like a second operator system is trying to take over. My menu screen have a picture and a watch, and then it changes to a blue background...and it continues to flash back and forth for many minutes. It doesn't help to force it into resting mode or to turn of the screen...it just starts with the flashing. Sometimes it starts itself after I have turned it off.

It behaves like this no matter what I do. calls, sms, calendar, music player....

I have tried to update it several times. Turned it off and let it rest. Taken out the battery. Deleted several apps...

Anyone know what the problem is?



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...