Wednesday, August 7, 2013

[android help] Clear Image in the Imageview


Clear Image in the Imageview



I went through many threads but i could not get the answer yet .


I am setting an image to the imageView programmatically as



imageview.setBackgroundResource(R.Drawable.image);


if i set image as the above , will the image get cleared if i give



imageview,setImageDrawable(null) ;


what does imageview.setBackgroundDrawable(null) meant ?


What is the difference between



imageview,setImageDrawable(null) ;


and



imageview,setImageBitmap(null) ;


and



imageview.setBackgroundDrawable(null);


Read more

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...