Wednesday, August 7, 2013

[android help] Appcelerator tableView font color


Appcelerator tableView font color



How can you set the color of the font for the rows in tableView?


I DO NOT want to set it row by row like this:



var table_data = [
{title:'Row 1', color: 'black'},
];


I have tried adding font:{colour:'black'} to the table var but it does not seem to work. Like this:



var table1 = Titanium.UI.createTableView({
data:table_data,
separatorColor:'black',
font:{color:'black'}
});


I want to be able to set it so any row in the table has a set color. Specifically as I will be adding items to the table and I want them to be 'black' not the default white/grey. So when I add new items they will be black...


I am sure this is simple but I cant seem to find anything that is assisting me hence the question here


Thanks in advance.



Read more

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...