Wednesday, August 7, 2013

[General] Google now voice action shortcut


Google now voice action shortcut



Id like to make greater use of Google now's voice action feature, and was wondering if there was a way to set it as a shortcut. Right now I have the default google search app where I can click on the mic and it goes to it, but I was wondering if there was a 1x1 tile app that can do the same thing, and can be added to the launcher, or as a lock screen widget. (wait I dont have 4.2.2. Damn it) Im trying out Open Mic+ right now, but "listen while screen is off" plumets battery life, and I have to actually unlock the phone to get anything done with it turned off.



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...