Wednesday, August 7, 2013

[android help] problems with android scanner code in LG escape mobile


problems with android scanner code in LG escape mobile


problems with android scanner code in LG escape mobile - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I made an application which will scan several bar codes. If i click on 1st button it capture code and return result from prgram,but for 2nd button it doesn't return back to my program. Mobile is LG escape. In other tab(HTC) or other mobile (Samsung) it works fine.
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default






Read more

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...