Wednesday, August 7, 2013

[General] how do i switch to another android phone and keep my text messages? Please help.


how do i switch to another android phone and keep my text messages? Please help.



my phone (lg vortex) is malfunctioning terribly, it's about two years old and it's about time i get something new. there's only one thing stopping me. i want to be able to keep my text messages, at least the text messages from one specific contact. so are there any trustworthy apps or anything where i could switch them over to a new device??

please tell me how i would go about doing this. it doesn't have to be free. i just want to keep my messages, and be able to restore them to the new phone somehow.

thank you so much. someone please respond. i've tried asking things on the forums before and NO ONE ever answers me.



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...