Wednesday, August 7, 2013

[android help] Android Studio vs Eclipse IDE


Android Studio vs Eclipse IDE


Android Studio vs Eclipse IDE - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I am new to android and I started development on Eclipse but it is creating lot of issues as Emulator is taking lot of time to start and in between it hangs aswell.


Just now learnt there is another tool "Android Studio". Can I use android studie instead of eclipse? are there any performance issues with android studio.


Please anyone suggest me to clear the confusion. I am ready to shift to android studio if it is more user friendly than eclipse.


Thanks Siva


























There is a lot of info on both if you googled it. But the only way you'll know for sure is if you try it yourself and see what's better for you. The emulator though will be the same for both platforms, so if the emulator is what's bugging you there won't be any improvement. Also remember that Android Studio is still only in preview so there are lots of bugs that are being resolved every day.




















default






Read more

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...