Saturday, April 13, 2013

[General] Note2 warranty with root


Can I delete all evidence of me rooting my Note 2? I've been having problems of my phone not charging anymore, or connecting to the computer. I charged the battery at my friend's now and I got it connected to my computer. Can I unroot it so that they won't notice? Wipe everything.

EDIT: It's the international Note2 GT 7100, I believe. I used Odin to root it and just installed a firewall and another app that uses root. I think I didn't use any ROMs.

EDIT2: Will this work?

EDIT3: I'm having trouble connecting my phone to my computer, it doesn't detect it !! Can anyone help? I can't get my stock firmware on it.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...