Saturday, April 13, 2013

[android help] How to keep GPS turned on when switching between activities but off when when "home" is pressed

android - How to keep GPS turned on when switching between activities but off when when "home" is pressed - Stack Overflow




















I am trying to figure out the best way to implement Listener to location with the onResume and onPause. Best I can do not it to turn it off on onPause and reconnect on onResume. But then I keep having disconnect-reconnect when all I want is for the GPS to stay on for the duration of the application. When Home is pressed (or another application is interrupting) then GPS can be downed off for battery saving.


Any ideas?


Thanks.
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default







.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...