Friday, July 5, 2013

[General] Tablet, missing internal memory


Tablet, missing internal memory



I have android 4.0 d2-tab 7 inch tablet. Mobile one market came up with updates available. I meant to do just a couple of updates but accidentally clicked on update all, and it ran maybe 30 updates. After that, I could not install anything (some of the updates failed too). I kept getting out of space errors if I tried to install an app, or move one to the memory card with app2sd. I kind of found the problem but can not completely fix it. One partition that is for apps was about half full (its 1GB). The sd card had maybe 13GB of 16GB free. There is a second partition that is 2GB and only had about 300MB used but available space was 1.7MB. I tried 2 free cleaner apps and found about a 170MB amazon cache and a 130MB mobile 1 cache so now I have about 300MB free and the tablet works again. There is still about 1.4GB unaccounted for though. How can I find what is eating all that?

Fyi, its a 4GB tablet so there is another 1GB missing, not shown in these partitions that I assume is a hidden system partition.



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...