Friday, July 5, 2013

[General] Questions on how to use cloud storage?


Questions on how to use cloud storage?



Hello,

1) Is it possible to instantly save to cloud storage like dropbox without saving to the phone first? For example if I take an image or video, it is instantly saved inside dropbox instead of my phone memory.

2) Is it possible to set cloud storage to sync files immediately when I save a file in my phone memory/sd card? For example when I take a picture, it is save to my phone, I also want a copy of the picture in my cloud storage (e.g. dropbox) immediately automatically.

3) What cloud storage is the best?

4) How to do backup using cloud storage?

Thanks



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...