Friday, July 5, 2013

[General] Any way to not get gmail notifications for certain emails, without skipping inbox?


Any way to not get gmail notifications for certain emails, without skipping inbox?



Just got my first smartphone, a Samsung Galaxy S4, a few weeks ago. I get several daily promotions from online stores, newsletters, news aggregation emails, etc. in my gmail account, and it's been bugging me to get a notification on my phone every time one of them comes in. I've found several ways to avoid getting these notifications, but they all involve filtering these messages in such a way that they skip the inbox, get marked as read, or just plain don't get synced. What I would really like is to have these emails hit the inbox as usual, unread, and synced to my phone, but NOT get a notification about them. Is there a way to do this?



.

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...