Friday, July 5, 2013

[General] HTC One wont turn on or charge


HTC One wont turn on or charge



Hi im new to this site and have a serious problem. I just got a new htc one and have had it for a couple months, its been running fine but the other night i was doing some major multi tasking and the phone froze up and became wont work so i held the power button down to reset the phone, it rebooted and came up with a report error to htc message. i hit dont send and then the phone turned off again and wouldnt turn back on. And now it wont even charge like if i plug in the usb it doesnt even show the led light come on. I tried to hard reset the phone with the volume key and power button but it wont work. The only thing it will do is when i hold the power button down the back and home soft keys just blink but nothing else happens. Can anyone help me? any help is appreciated.



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...