Friday, July 5, 2013

[General] Moto Droid Razr Maxx under ICS stops receiving synched emails- Verizon stock email app


Moto Droid Razr Maxx under ICS stops receiving synched emails- Verizon stock email app



I use the Verizon stock email app that came with my Moto Droid Razr Maxx, upgraded to ICS. Emails are synched with both my
laptop and my Droid RM. Today emails stopped being received by my phone although the computer still receives them.
I have changed no settings. I can send emails from my phone just fine.
How do I fix this? I want to be sure I lose nothing from my inbox or outbox on the phone.
Thank you.
Frank



.

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...