Friday, May 3, 2013

[General] Where is my Google play music on Note2


I have a Galaxy Note 2 and I use Google music. I had Google music manager on my laptop and I had a hard drive issue...it was fixed... and when I tried to reload Google music manager again....and it keeps saying "cannot connect check your internet connection" There are threads on this...it is a known problem with Google. So I want to take the music off my Galaxy Note2 and put it on my laptop. I cannot find the music on my phone... I've looked everywhere. I know it's on the phone because I can listen to them without internet connection, and I can see the space of the songs 1.6 gigs on the the space used in settings/application manager/Google play music. Where can I find the songs and why are they hidden...please if anyone can help me with this I will be very grateful... I'm going crazy trying to find them. I connect to the PC and use that file explorer and I have downloaded file managers as well. They are just not there....but they are. ARG. Thank you!



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...