Friday, May 3, 2013

[General] Samsung Galaxy S - All Messages Randomly Delete


I went to send a text message today, and all of my conversations had been cleared. This has happened once before about a year ago and I eventually gave up trying to restore my messages. Has anyone ever heard of this happening/know how to prevent it? I'm thinking the message database is somehow getting corrupted which is why it's clearing out all of my conversations?

Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

I'm running 2.3.3 - my phone was rooted at some point but I'm guessing after an OS update I lost that capability. This happened before the OS update and now after.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...