Friday, May 3, 2013

[android help] Blackberry 10 Android - Run As BlackBerry Android Launch fails


I have an Android/PhoneGap app and have verified with the online tool that it is compatible with the Runtime for Android apps.


On Windows 7 I have Eclipse Juno installed, with the new Blackberry Plugin. I have run the BlackBerry Deployment Setup Wizard.


I have successfully signed the app for BlackBerry World. I have Verified the App.


When I Run As BlackBerry Android Launch, I get the following error:


'Launching *' has encountered a problem. An internal error occurred during "Launching *".


The App runs well in the Android Emulator


Does anyone know what causes that error?



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...