Friday, May 3, 2013

[android help] Different screen size layout

android - Different screen size layout - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















Afternoon all:


After reading AndroidDev: Supporting Multiple Screens, I still wondering on multi-screen support.


As document says:


  • res/layout/my_layout.xml // layout for normal screen size ("default")

  • res/layout-small/my_layout.xml // layout for small screen size

  • res/layout-large/my_layout.xml // layout for large screen size

  • res/layout-xlarge/my_layout.xml // layout for extra large screen size

  • res/layout-xlarge-land/my_layout.xml // layout for extra large in landscape orientation

I currently have such device support for development:


  • 3.7" 480 x 800

  • 4.0" 480 x 800

  • 4.3" 480 x 800

  • 4.3" 540 x 960

  • 4.7" 720 x 1280

  • 5.0" 1080 x 1920

  • 7.0" 600 x 1024 (Tablet)

Can anybody help me to figure out what layout folder will my device matched ?


Thank you~


























You need to create different layout folder for Supporting Multiple Screens.


Please refer My answer.























Your devide will choose automatically depending on his characteristics. If your device has another screen he will choose res/layour automatically too.


You can check that ;) Supporting Different Screen Sizes




















default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...