Friday, May 3, 2013

[General] iOS to Android - things I miss


Switched over from an iPhone to my Note II not too long ago and am really enjoying it but there are a couple things about iOS that I'm starting to wish android had as well. The first being better music capabilities. A quick double tap of the home button with the iphone brought up a simple player that tied in beautifully with the lockscreen (or multitask bar if your phone wasn't locked.) I can't seem to find anything for android that does this. There's also a jailbreak tweak for the iphone called Activator which basically let's you assign functions to anything. For example, I had the volume up button set to change tracks when long pressed. It was really handy when driving rather than having to take my eyes off the road and fumble with the phone to change tracks.

Thing number two: volume control. The volume buttons on the iphone control everything whereas the volume buttons on my phone control only the ringtone. I would like for all sounds to be linked together.

Anybody know of any root or non root apps that can do what I've mentioned? Thanks guys.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...