Friday, May 3, 2013

[android help] PhoneGap App with database


I'm new to this, and I am trying to build an app to be deployed with PhoneGap, to both Android and iOS. I am wondering how to link to a database which will store timetable data.


My question is how to include the database so it can be packaged with PhoneGap.


I have looked at the PhoneGap docs, and they don't really make sense to me as to how to set up/create the database



Update: This website shows some info on local storage, but when i put it in, hangs on the loading image.


Any further ideas?


http://www.aquim.com/web-article-237.html



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...