Wednesday, April 3, 2013

[Q] What is the name of my problem, and how do I fix it?




Storage[Q] What is the name of my problem, and how do I fix it?




I successfully rooted my phone using this method:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2130276

Then I tried the following method to modify multi-window on the phone:

http://www.andromods.com/tips-trick/...indow-bar.html

And ran into this problem on this step:
4. Copy and replace “FlashBarService.odex” to “/system/app” folder, as well as “services.odex” to “/system/framework” folder. If you have difficulty to replace services.odex, reboot your device. In case you experiencing bootloop after replacing services.odex, then you need to pull out and reinsert the battery, if the bootloops remains, just flash the root image with ODIN to fix it.

PROBLEM: THE PHONE FROZE. THEN WHEN I REMOVED AND RE-INSTALLED THE BATTERY AND TURNED IT ON, IT LOADS UNTIL THE 4GLTE SCREEN AND REMAINS THERE INDEFINITELY.
- I did what it directs to do with the battery but it didn't work.
- I don't know what it means to "flash the root image with ODIN"

I've tried this to fix it:

http://galaxynote2root.com/galaxy-no...tock-firmware/

and I believe maybe another thing with odin. Odin usually fails, maybe it's just my USB drive. But i have no idea what to do, or what to even look up to learn how to fix it because I don't know what my problem is called.

Can anybody help me by giving me a method to use or steps to follow or some information?



.

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...