Wednesday, April 3, 2013

[Q] Unreliable Data Connection/Modem Question




Default[Q] Unreliable Data Connection/Modem Question




I started flashing custom roms to my current phone 2 years ago, but now it started to bother me about my data connection. When I was in stock, I had a very reliable data connection (4G I believe). However now, it does not even connect to 4G. Is flashing a custom ROM (originally GB, now JB) affecting my data connection? This bothers me a lot as whenever I'm not in wifi range the internet becomes very unreliable, especially when using it with GPS.

Another potential related topic is modems. Is that really related to my problem? How do I know if I have an updated version?



.

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...