Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Android opening other application , error on return in ICS

Android opening other application , error on return in ICS - Stack Overflow



















I am using intent chooser to share content from my app. I am getting exception ArrayIndexOutOfBounds in the line super.oncreate() of my activity only in ICS and above if the following sequence is followed : 1. Open the app to share (eg fb) from my app 2. Return without sharing by pressing back btn


This error doesnt occur in gingerbread OS
















Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.










default






.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...