Wednesday, April 3, 2013

[JB] Transparent Weather app 4x2




Smile[JB] Transparent Weather app 4x2




Here is a transparent accuweatherwidget 4x2

Working well on my phone after some adjustments to make it look good on S Advance

Install with CWM or TWRP (mount system first).

Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot.jpg Views: 0 Size: 69.2 KB ID: 1854967

Download:
TransparentAccuweatherWidget.zip

As always I recommend you back up your original. I am not responsible for anything that goes wrong that could break your phone or make it go poof.

Hope you like it...



Phone: Galaxy S Advance I9070

Rom: Stock Rooted and Deodexed XXLQB with my mods

Kernel: CoCore-E-5.1 nightly with TWRP

My No Limit SMS app Modded SecMms

My S Advance Custom BootAnimation

Transparency My modded SystemUI

Modded Lockscreen with 4 shortcuts and more

Backup Phone: Galaxy Ace S5830

if I've been helpful, you could buy me a house but a thank you would be just as nice



.

forums.androidcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...