Tuesday, April 16, 2013

[General] thick I know!


Are you saying that you're taking pictures with your tablet, and would like to save those pictures by default to the SD card? That should be under the Camera app's Settings. Open the Camera app, hit the Menu or Settings button (I'm not familiar with Samsung's Camera app, but it probably looks like a gear), and scroll through that menu until you find a selection for Storage Location. You should be able to select between Internal Storage and SD Card--pick the latter.

The folder that it saves to on the card is usually /DCIM/Camera/



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...