Tuesday, April 16, 2013

[android help] Android listview adapter with button


I have a problem with my Android application which I'm developing in C#. I have a ListActivity and an ArrayAdapter and inside ListActivity i have custom views with a TextView and a Button. This button should start new activities, get the results from the activities (mostly text inputs), and do something in the background, and then update the TextView's text.


I'm using ViewHolder pattern in the ArrayAdapter, and Command Pattern for the background operations.


My problem is that I can't find a way how to update the TextViews inside ArrayAdapter, since I have the results of the activities in the ListActivity. I tried to create an event in ListActivity and subscribed to it inside ArrayAdapter but I think it is not an optimal solution to this problem.


Could you suggest something better implementation to this problem?


Thanks in advance!



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...