Tuesday, April 16, 2013

[android help] Sending data from android app to server(database) [closed]

java - Sending data from android app to server(database) - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I am creating a shopping mall application for Android, in which I need to communicate with the remote server(database). I am able to retrieve data from the server using a JSON parser, but I don't know how to send data from the app back to the server(database). Can anyone help me with the solution, as I'm new to Android development.



















It's difficult to tell what is being asked here. This question is ambiguous, vague, incomplete, overly broad, or rhetorical and cannot be reasonably answered in its current form. For help clarifying this question so that it can be reopened, see the FAQ.















You really should try something before asking.


If you are retrieving data in JSON format, you should try to send it in JSON too. One way is to use some HTTP client to connect to web server.


Another question worth reading: Send data from android to server via JSON

















default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...