Tuesday, April 16, 2013

[android help] Android horizontal scrolling container like Gallery


First of all, sorry for my bad english. Hope to understand about that.


Please check below url what I want to do. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48372563/Masterpieces/device-2013-04-17-003424.png


I want to make horizontal scroll viewer like Gallery. But Gallery is deprecated now. So I am going to find other scrollable container such as HorizontalScrollView or HorizontalListView instead of Gallery.


Scrollable container should have property for center-locking, velocity and every child item's width can be able to adjusted dynamically.


I think we can use HorizontalListView or HorizontalScrollView, ViewPager. But there are issues with them. HorizontalListView or HorizontalScrollView doesn't have "center-locked" function and ViewPager doesn't have veolocity function. I researched VeolocityViewPager also, but there is no touch event handler for child items.


Best example of this is pulse news reader :- https://market.android.com/details?id=com.alphonso.pulse


Anyone can help me now?


Thanks :)



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...