Tuesday, April 16, 2013

[android help] SKU not available for in app purchase during testing

android - SKU not available for in app purchase during testing - Stack Overflow








Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















I am adding in-app-billing to one of my existing apps. To test this I created a draft app in google play, uploaded the new version of the apk with in-app-billing and added a product. I activated this product but I did not publish this new test app.


But while testing, on querying for the newly created SKU, the code can't find it. Will I have to publish my app for this to work? Am I doing something wrong here?


EDIT: I am using IABv3.





























I found the problem. I was using the TrivialDrive sample. I was under the impression that the code will automatically find and load all the SKUs. But after going through the documentation once again I found that I needed the pass the SKUs as a parameter.



ArrayList skuList = new ArrayList();
skuList.add(Product.SKU);

Log.d(TAG, "Setup successful. Querying inventory.");
//mHelper.queryInventoryAsync(mGotInventoryListener);
mHelper.queryInventoryAsync(true, skuList, mGotInventoryListener);



















default







.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...