Monday, April 22, 2013

[General] Directory based music player?


Anyone know of a music player that, except for displaying the song title and artist, ignores the mp3 tags and instead uses the directory structure? The reason I ask is I listen to albums, not songs. A lot of my albums are by various artists (soundtracks, tributes, etc), and the built in player doesn't know what to do with them. All the various artists show up under the Artists list, which is The Wrong Thing To Do (tm). Worse, the album itself doesn't show up anywhere.

I keep my music in directories, Artist/Album/CD{123...}, with my compilations all under Various (Various/album name/CD{123...}. I much prefer searching my music in this format.

So, what's a good player for me?

Phone is an HTC V One.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...