Monday, April 22, 2013

[General] Contacts never update after being initially synced.


Like, my Skype contacts have little green dots next to them in my phone's contact list. I'm pretty sure when someone comes online they get a green dot next to them. However, they never go offline, they will always have the green dot. At least, I've noticed they will have is for like hours after they actually signed off. I don't know if it's forever but after 5 hours, I think something is wrong.

I'm not talking about the actual skype app, I mean the stock contact list in the phone. The only way I've found to update it is to sign in and out of skype on my phone.



.

forum.xda-developers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...