Monday, April 22, 2013

[android help] how to insert an URL in android email


From my app i want to share some detail via email and all other sites. Following is my code to open email



private void email()
{
Intent i = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_SEND);
i.setType("message/rfc822") ;
i.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_EMAIL, new String[]{""});
i.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_SUBJECT,i0+" hiiiiiiiiii");
i.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_TEXT,**sharetext**);
startActivity(Intent.createChooser(i, "Select application"));
}


Following is my sharetext


"hi friends please visit my website for http://www.xxxxxxxx.com/apply "


Now i want the url in my share text to be viewed in a blue line, so that when the user clicks it i want to open the webpage.


But in my app the url seems to be normal one. How to do this....



.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...