Monday, April 22, 2013

[android help] My Android emulator won't launch and there are no errors, any ideas?

My Android emulator won't launch and there are no errors, any ideas? - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

















When I try to run my application as an Adroid App this is what my console reports:


[2011-10-22 15:21:32 - HelloWorldAndroid] ------------------------------
[2011-10-22 15:21:32 - HelloWorldAndroid] Android Launch!
[2011-10-22 15:21:32 - HelloWorldAndroid] adb is running normally.
[2011-10-22 15:21:32 - HelloWorldAndroid] Performing Hello.World.MyHelloWorld activity launch
[2011-10-22 15:21:32 - HelloWorldAndroid] Automatic Target Mode: launching new emulator with compatible AVD 'Android_1.5_Emulator'
[2011-10-22 15:21:32 - HelloWorldAndroid] Launching a new emulator with Virtual Device 'Android_1.5_Emulator'


When I open the AVD Manager says that it is valid. When I click start I get a quick loading screen and then it closes and thats it. I have changed the launch action in the configuration. I have deleted and recreated the emulator and the Android project. I am also using Ubuntu 11.10. Does anyone have ideas on the problem?


























Try launching the emulator manually with adb and see if an error is reported. You could also try



adb kill-server
adb start-server






















This worked for me. adb kill-server then adb start-server then cd ..\tools then emulator -avd . See also My Android emulator won't launch and there are no errors, any ideas?




















default






.

stackoverflow.comm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...