Monday, October 14, 2013

YouTubePlayer doesn't work for some videos[android help]


YouTubePlayer doesn't work for some videos



i am using YouTubeAndroidPlayerApi.jar in my android application so i can read youtube videos.


This is working fine for most videos. I am getting error (No valid request) only when the video id contain a special letter like #.


I am getting the problem for this video for exemple: http://www.youtube.com/embed/eg1Jb_mSQZQ#t=0


The video exist on youtube site but i can't read it in my android device.



@Override
public void onInitializationSuccess(YouTubePlayer.Provider provider, YouTubePlayer player,
boolean wasRestored) {
if (!wasRestored) {
player.cueVideo(id);
}
}

@Override
protected YouTubePlayer.Provider getYouTubePlayerProvider() {
return (YouTubePlayerView) findViewById(R.id.youtube_view);
}


Read more

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...