Monday, October 14, 2013

What is the best layout to use?[android help]


What is the best layout to use?


android - What is the best layout to use? - Stack Overflow







Tell me more ×

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free, no registration required.
















I would like to replicate this layout in Android:


enter image description here


Basically, I need a layout which allows me to control each square by using left/top values. Each square will be added dynamically, therefore each square will be a Fragment. What layout can I use? I've done this in .Net in a metro app using UserControls for each square, all added to a Canvas layout. What would be the equivalent in Android?


























You should go for GridView.


For Gridview child item, Use Relative Layout so that you can easily place TextView at center and Bottom Right of the Layout.




















default






Read more

stackoverflow.comm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...