Monday, October 14, 2013

Anyone have SG3 on straight talk?[General]


Anyone have SG3 on straight talk?





Quote Originally Posted by longtime44 View Post

Samsug Galaxy S3 on Straight Talk. How's the service?

Sent from my SGH-S959G using AC Forums mobile app



Here are some articles related to Straight Talk that may be of help: Straight Talk | Android Central

Also, I would suggest checking in the Nexus 4 forums for Straight Talk coverage since a lot of N4 users use Straight Talk with their devices. Coverage also depends on location, so keep that in mind when going with the service. You should be able to check the Straight Talk coverage area to get an idea of support within your most frequented areas:


Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...