Monday, October 14, 2013

Contact Photos Terrible[General]


Contact Photos Terrible



I have read about similar problems but none of those threads were exactly my problem or contained anything that helped fix my issue which is this:
I use photos for contacts that are in my gallery on my Note3. The photos are very good quality and when I view them anywhere on this phone there are no problems at all with the resolution. Except, that is, when they display in contacts or are displayed when making a call or messaging. Then the photos are of such poor resolution as to be almost unrecognizable.

Does anyone have an idea what my problem might be? It's very frustrating. I guess I can live with lousy contact photo display for contacts that I don't use very often. But for the family I really would like the photos to look decent when they call or text.

Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!



Read more

forum.xda-developers.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Voice on T-Mobile? [General]

Google Voice on T-Mobile? So I recently switched from a GNex on Verizon to a Moto X DE on T-Mobile. I had always used Google Voice for my v...